Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to Basics and Blog Support

Just a quick post to let folks know that I am going to be starting a new challenge on Facebook called The Back to Basics-Transformation Academy.  It is a 40 day challenge that helps to really get folks back to the basics of what they need to do to regain healthy habits.  It is not a mandated "you must eat this" site, but it really helps with accountability.  My hope is to use this blog as sort of a journal of that journey, as well as an education piece to help share recovery.  As you have already seen, I have had ups and downs, especially in the last few weeks....but this is what life is all about.  Recovery is the process of dealing with those ups and downs without using whatever I am addicted to in order to cope.  I have really learned how to not use alcohol and other drugs, but food has been my biggest battle.  So, I'm doing some thing different and hope that my journey helps others.

I have started to work on listing companies that I have supported and that have supported me along my journey.  If you are so inclined to click on those links and support those companies, I will earn a small commission for the sale.  I have decided that this is going to help me fund my desire to have plastic surgery at some point-provided I get to the plastic surgeon's goal weight that is required for me to get to have plastics.  Any support is greatly appreciated.  If you dont want to...or you already support another blogger...by all means, continue what you do.

Blessings!
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment